Our Covid-secure measures
We have done everything we can to make Martin’s Bar & Restaurant as safe a place as possible to enjoy and have had lots of happy visitors.
- Full table service
- The Rule of 6 means we cannot accept bookings for more than 6 people
- Details for Track & Trace is a legal requirement – using our paper forms or the NHS Covid-19 app – a QR code is displayed throughout the venue
- We have socially distanced tables inside and outside
- We have invested in booth-style screening between many of the indoor tables to offer more privacy and safety
- Our team wear visors or masks
- We are encouraging booking before you arrive, by calling 01308 426919 between 9am and 9pm.
- We have an Autumn Menu with additional specials that allow us to maintain social distancing in the kitchen
- The whole menu is available to take away, with recyclable packaging – order here for collection
- We have sanitiser points on the entrances
- We have a regular and thorough cleaning routine
- As part of Highlands End Holiday Park, we’ve been certified as ‘Good to Go‘ by Visit Britain
- We are lucky to have one of the largest, most spacious and well-ventilated venues in the area
- The children’s play area is open but we are currently not offering board games and the Little Fire Station Soft Play remains closed
“Excellent service by staff and impressive Covid-19 measures for customers.”
“Absolutely the best restaurant we’d been to on a holiday park. I work in hospitality and am a winner of Four In A Bed and this restaurant was absolutely perfect in all ways and we visited on several occasions!”
“The staff were amazing and friendly and social distancing was very good.”
“Serving breakfast outside was amazing and the toilets were immaculate. Takeaway service was fab too.”
“We had two lovely meals which were delicious and we felt well looked after and very safe.”
Call 01308 426919 to book a table – see you soon!