HIGHLANDS END LEISURE CLUB
Open to members and park guests only
Following the recent Government announcement, Highlands End Leisure Club will remain closed until guidance is updated and it is safe to reopen.
- Max of 16 people per session
- Each session starts on the hour and lasts 45 minutes
- The Leisure Club is closed from 1pm until 2pm daily for a deep clean
- Sessions can be booked in advance – book here
- The pool is split into 3 lanes
- Adult-only sessions daily at 8am and (6pm Monday to Friday only)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult – juniors aged 15 to 17 can swim unaccompanied, as long as a parent or guardian signs a consent form at the Leisure Club Reception. Juniors aged 12 to 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Sessions can be booked up until 7 days in advance and up until 2 hours before the session commences – to book closer to the event, please call 01308 426945 during opening hours or turn up for a session (you can use Bookwhen to check availability before arriving – if a session is full and you don’t have a booking, you won’t be able to swim).
- The sauna & steam room remain closed until further notice
- If you, any members of your household or people you have been in close contact show symptoms or test positive for Covid-19, please do not visit.
- Please observe social distancing at all times
- The spectator area is currently closed
- Members are not currently able to bring guests
- Please arrive swim-ready with costumes under your clothes. The changing rooms are available
- Bring as little as possible with you and use the poolside lockers, which are free to use
- Please use the poolside showers to rinse before entering the pool
- Changing room and poolside showers are for rinsing only to give everyone time to use them
- Please don’t bring any swimming aids, toys or inflatables
- Please note hair dryers cannot be used
- Please ensure you are familiar with the leisure club rules.
Following the Covid-related extension of existing memberships from 31st December 2020 to 31st March 2021, our annual memberships will now run from April 1st 2021 to March 31st 2022. More information will be available for existing members and new members on this page soon.
The cost of a swim session is set at £4 for adults, £3 for children (aged 2 to 17) and free for under 2s.
Cancellations & Transfers
Please note all cancellations are unfortunately non-refundable, so please only book a session if you are certain you can make it. You can however transfer a session to a new date/time up until 2 hours before the session.
Leisure Club Rules
Please ensure you are familiar with our up-to-date Covid-19 Leisure Club Rules