HIGHLANDS END LEISURE CLUB
Highlands End Leisure Club is now open (sauna and steam room remain closed) – BOOK A SWIM NOW
- SWIM SESSIONS – lane swimming for swimming and fitness, over 12s only, max of 16 people
- FAMILY SESSIONS – split into lanes, under 12s allowed (all children must be accompanied by an adult), max of 16 people
- Open daily from 8am
- 1.5 hour sessions must be pre-booked online – book here
- Sessions can be booked up until 7 days in advance and up until 24 hours before the session commences – to book closer to the event, please call 01308 426945 during opening hours
- 7 sessions per day – first at 8am, last at 5:00pm
- The sauna & steam room will remain closed until further notice
- All holidaymakers who wish to book a session for a child will need to use the discount code ‘junior’, or if booking for more than one, enter the quantity after e.g. ‘junior2’.
- If you, any members of your household or people you have been in close contact show symptoms or test positive for Covid-19, please do not visit.
- Please observe social distancing at all times
- The spectator area is currently closed
- Members at not currently able to bring guests
To make the maximum use of the pool under the current restrictions, the use of the pool during swim sessions is for fitness and swimming, rather than leisure or play and will be split up into lanes. It is also for adults and juniors over the age of 12 who are coming to swim. Juniors aged 15 to 17 can swim unaccompanied, as long as a parent or guardian signs a consent form at the Leisure Club Reception. Juniors aged 12 to 15 must be accompanied by an adult. You can book up to 4 people on a swim session.
The pool will still be split up into 3 lanes and there will be a maximum of 16 people but children of all ages are welcome – must be accompanied by an adult. These are family sessions only and not suitable for other swimmers. You can book up to 6 people on a family session.
Attendance & Session Details
Each session lasts 1.5 hours with 15 minutes at the start and end to use the changing rooms. Please arrive no later than 15 minutes after the start time of the session. You will be asked to exit the pool 15 minutes before the end time of the session to give you time to use the changing rooms and leave the leisure club.
Booking a Session
Each session has a maximum of 16 attendees. Please book for every swim session you wish to attend. Sessions can be booked up to 7 days in advance and bookings can be made up until 24 hours before the session starts.
The cost of a swim session is set at £3.60, which is the price for a holidaymaker or bronze member only. Any other users who pay a different fee will have received instructions for entering a discount code upon checkout. The child / junior cost is £2.60.
Please note you will need to enter your membership card, holiday home owner’s caravan number or holiday booking number to confirm you have paid the correct amount and you will be required to confirm this upon entry.
Cancellations & Transfers
Please note all cancellations are unfortunately non-refundable, so please only book a session if you are certain you can make it. You can however transfer a session to a new date/time up until 24 hours before the session.
- Please shower before your visit and arrive swim-ready with costumes under your clothes. The changing rooms will be available and will be cleaned before each session.
- Showers are for rinsing only to give everyone time to use them
- Please don’t bring any swimming aids, toys or inflatables
- Please bring as little as possible with you and use the lockers provided on poolside – free to use and regularly cleaned.
- Please note hair dryers cannot be used
- For the time being members will not be able to bring guests
- Please ensure you are familiar with the leisure club rules.
Leisure Club Rules
Please ensure you are familiar with our up-to-date Covid-19 Leisure Club Rules
We have a limited number of new bronze memberships available until 31st March 2021, from which point annual memberships will run from 1st April for 12 months.
These memberships are priced at £80 each and mean you become a member of the club and pay an entry fee for each visit of £3.60. To take up a membership, visit the Highlands End Holiday Park Reception or call 01308 426912. Please ensure you have read the rules above.