HIGHLANDS END LEISURE CLUB
Open to members and park guests only
Opening Times from 26th July
The cost of a swim session is set at £4 for adults, £3 for children (aged 2 to 17) and free for under 2s.
Changes from 19th July
- The sauna and steam room will reopen – late opening on Tuesday mornings (from 10am)
- Lane swimming will be removed
- We are able to increase numbers to 50 for swim sessions and 30 for adult-only sessions
- We ask that face coverings continue to be worn in communal areas – entrance and reception. Our team will continue to wear face coverings.
- Changing rooms, showers, toilets and hand dryers will all be fully open and in operation
- Please continue to arrive swim-ready to make the most of your time and to reduce the time spent in the changing rooms
- Swim sessions with Penny Yarnold continue, as well as Aqua Fit and Parent & Baby Classes
- Wrist bands will return, please ensure you return them before leaving
- The spectator area will remain unavailable for the foreseeable future
- Users can now bring up to 2 non-member guests (charges apply)
Changes from 1st August
We will no longer be running an online booking system – you are welcome to turn up and use the pool when it suits you, with any-time arrivals
- All existing Leisure Club Rules remain in place
- Please remember to bring your membership cards
- Children must be accompanied by an adult – juniors aged 15 to 17 can swim unaccompanied, as long as a parent or guardian signs a consent form at the Leisure Club Reception. Children up to the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you, any members of your household or people you have been in close contact show symptoms or test positive for Covid-19, please do not visit.
- The spectator area remains closed
- Changing rooms, toilets and showers are open and available
- While it is no longer a legal requirement, we ask you to please continue wearing a face covering in the communal areas – entrance hall and reception.
- No shoes in the pool hall please
- You may keep a towel and bag poolside in the free lockers
- Please arrive swim-ready to make the most of your time and to reduce the number of people using the changing rooms
- Please don’t bring any inflatables
Existing memberships have been extended until 30th September 2021. New short-term summer bronze memberships are available currently until 30th September – from August, which makes you a member of the Leisure Club – a pay-as-you-go fee is then payable on entry.
From 1st October 2021, a range of annual memberships will be available.
Leisure Club Rules
Please ensure you are familiar with our up-to-date Leisure Club Rules