HIGHLANDS END LEISURE CLUB
Open to members and park guests only
Highlands End Leisure Club will reopen on Monday 12th April
- Max of 16 people per session
- Each session starts on the hour and lasts 30 minutes
- Sessions can be booked online up to 14 days in advance – book here
- The pool is split into lanes
- Adult-only sessions are on weekdays from 8am until 8:30am and from 8:30am until 9am
- Children must be accompanied by an adult – juniors aged 15 to 17 can swim unaccompanied, as long as a parent or guardian signs a consent form at the Leisure Club Reception. Juniors aged 12 to 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The sauna & steam room remain closed until further notice
- If you, any members of your household or people you have been in close contact show symptoms or test positive for Covid-19, please do not visit.
- Please observe social distancing at all times
- The spectator area is currently closed
- Changing rooms and showers cannot currently be used
- Please arrive swim-ready with your costume under your clothes
- No shoes in the pool hall please
- You may keep a towel and bag poolside in the free lockers
- There is a one-way system through the Leisure Club
- Toilet facilities are available
- Please don’t bring any swimming aids, toys or inflatables
- Please note hair dryers cannot be used
Existing memberships have been extended until 30th September 2021. Information about new memberships will be available here soon.
The cost of a swim session is set at £4 for adults, £3 for children (aged 2 to 17) and free for under 2s.
Cancellations & Transfers
Please note all cancellations are unfortunately non-refundable, so please only book a session if you are certain you can make it. You can however transfer a session to a new date/time up until 2 hours before the session.
Leisure Club Rules
Please ensure you are familiar with our up-to-date Covid-19 Leisure Club Rules