HIGHLANDS END LEISURE CLUB
Highlands End Leisure Club is now open (sauna and steam room remain closed) – BOOK A SWIM NOW
- Open 8am to 6:15pm with 7 swim sessions per day
- Max of 16 people per session (12 on afternoon sessions when 1 lane may be reserved for swimming lessons)
- Each session lasts 1 hour and the leisure club is closed for cleaning for 15 minutes between each session
- Sessions must be booked in advance – book here
- The pool is split into 3 lanes
- Adult-only sessions at 8am and 5:15pm
- All other sessions open to all – children must be accompanied by an adult – juniors aged 15 to 17 can swim unaccompanied, as long as a parent or guardian signs a consent form at the Leisure Club Reception. Juniors aged 12 to 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Sessions can be booked up until 7 days in advance and up until 24 hours before the session commences – to book closer to the event, please call 01308 426945 during opening hours
- The sauna & steam room remain closed until further notice
- All holidaymakers who wish to book a session for a child will need to use the discount code ‘junior’, or if booking for more than one, enter the quantity after e.g. ‘junior2’.
- If you, any members of your household or people you have been in close contact show symptoms or test positive for Covid-19, please do not visit.
- Please observe social distancing at all times
- The spectator area is currently closed
- Members at not currently able to bring guests
- You can book up to 8 people on a session
The cost of a swim session is set at £3.60, which is the price for a holidaymaker or bronze member only. Any other users who pay a different fee will have received instructions for entering a discount code upon checkout. The child / junior cost is £2.60.
Please note you will need to enter your membership card, holiday home owner’s caravan number or holiday booking number to confirm you have paid the correct amount and you will be required to confirm this upon entry.
Cancellations & Transfers
Please note all cancellations are unfortunately non-refundable, so please only book a session if you are certain you can make it. You can however transfer a session to a new date/time up until 24 hours before the session.
- Please shower before your visit and arrive swim-ready with costumes under your clothes. The changing rooms will be available and will be cleaned before each session.
- Showers are for rinsing only to give everyone time to use them
- Please don’t bring any swimming aids, toys or inflatables
- Please bring as little as possible with you and use the lockers provided on poolside – free to use and regularly cleaned.
- Please note hair dryers cannot be used
- For the time being members will not be able to bring guests
- Please ensure you are familiar with the leisure club rules.
Leisure Club Rules
Please ensure you are familiar with our up-to-date Covid-19 Leisure Club Rules
We have a limited number of new bronze memberships available until 31st March 2021, from which point annual memberships will run from 1st April for 12 months.
These memberships are priced on a sliding scale and mean you become a member of the club and pay an entry fee for each visit of £3.60. To take up a membership, visit the Highlands End Holiday Park Reception or call 01308 426912. Please ensure you have read the rules above.