Martin’s Bar Covid-19 Changes
In light of the easing of restrictions on 19th July, we are making a few changes to how we operate at Martin’s Bar & Restaurant
- SUNDAY CARVERY – Sunday Lunch will be reverting back to a CARVERY – table bookings can be made by calling 01308 426919
- TABLE SERVICE – is available, except in the soft play and the beer garden, where online ordering is in operation through our website
- SOFT PLAY – The capacity of the Soft Play will be 30 children and it is open daily from 10am to 5pm
- FACE COVERINGS – Our team will continue to wear face coverings and we ask that you please do the same while moving around the venue
- SYMPTOMS – Please do not visit if you have Covid-19 symptoms or have been told to isolate
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – Please continue to distance from other parties
- PERGOLA – We have a new pergola in the beer garden that offers a under-cover outdoor eating space
- TABLE BOOKINGS – Table bookings are available on Sundays only
- SPECIALS – Daily chef specials are displayed on a blackboard inside the venue
- SCREENING – Screening between tables is a permanent fixture and will remain in place to offer more privacy and additional safety
- NHS APP – Checking in on the NHS Test & Trace app is no longer a legal requirement, but you are welcome to do so. Posters will remain displayed in the venue.
- TAKEAWAY – The whole menu is available to take away (collection only) – order here.