Jobs at Martin’s Bar & Restaurant
Martin’s Bar & Restaurant is looking for a couple to work with us for the season, with winter work also available. Our fire engine memorabilia themed Bar & Restaurant is located at Highlands End Holiday Park, the 2022 Dorset Holiday Park of the Year.
Ideally the two roles are as below, however if you both love to cook, there is flexibility in sharing the two roles:
- Chef/Cook – working approximately 45 hours over a 5 day week as part of our kitchen team. Shifts will either be early, serving breakfast and lunch including prep work, or late, starting around lunchtime and working until close of service.
- Front of House – working approximately 45 hours over a 5 day week. Costa Coffee and Breakfast start at 9am so some shifts will start from 8:30am. We are generally open until 10pm, but at peak season and on function evenings we remain open later.
- Accommodation or a touring/motorhome pitch available for those looking to relocate
- Wages start from £10 an hour, but will be discussed at interview dependent on skills and qualifications
- 50% discount at Highlands End Leisure Club
- 2 days off together
- Time by the beach in a beautiful part of the Jurassic Coast
If you have any further questions or wish to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter.Find out more about us…